1. When should I book my newborn session?
Newborn Sessions are best to book as early as possible for near the due date. Only 5% of babies actually deliver on their due date. Most first time babies arrive a bit later than their due date. It is important to get in touch as soon as baby is born.
Newborn session recommended to be done between 3-10 days. Newborns are best photographed at these days due to their sleepiness and they are most flexible at this time. This means that most sessions done at this time are easier and smoother for baby as we want baby as happy as possible during our newborn photography sessions!
2. I know my due date, but I don’t know when I will give birth. When Should I book?
Book your newborn session as soon I you can. I will work around your due date and book you in for a day close to your due date, due to availability. You should get in contact as soon as you have your baby.
If your baby is already born or you are booking late, please get in touch as I may have last minute availability.
3. How do we secure our Newborn session?
Contact me here and we will take it from there. I will make sure to book you in!
4. How long does a newborn session take?
Newborn sessions usually take up to 3 hours.
5. Where will the session take place?
Newborn session will take place in my home studio, Wembley, London.
6. Do you provide props? Do I need to bring anything with me?
I provide everything we need for the session. If you want to incorporate a sentimental object into the session, please do bring it with you!
7. Does newborn session include parent and siblings images?
8. Can other family members attend the session?
Unfortunately, only the parents can attend the newborn photography session for several reasons. The newborn session is a long session, as extra time is needed to accommodate feeding, changing, and occasionally calming a fussy baby.
9. How long after the session will we expect the images?
You will receive the fully edited images between 2 – 3 weeks.
More information found in the ‘Session Info’ tab